In January 2017 we launched our new parent/teacher fund raising group with the purpose of raising funds for specific projects across the academy. This will be supported by our concerted efforts to raise funding from other sources as well as some input from our students. We are hoping to grow this so that throughout your child’s time here at Mascalls, improvements will be funded in many areas of their school life.
How can you support us in this initiative?
1. Become a full member of the PTA
2. Sign up as a volunteer to help with certain aspects throughout the year
3. Use corporate connections to add to our efforts such as match funding
4. Donate to the PTA through sponsorship or support for a specific project
5. Encourage your child to take part in fundraising activities.
Please do get in touch if you would like to be involved in whatever capacity, we would appreciate your support. Contact us on 01892 835366 or through e-mail on email@example.com
The school leaders have demonstrated their strong capacity to bring about sustained improvement through effective self-evaluation processes and this has been acknowledged by parents, carers and students. One parent referred to the school as a ‘shining light amongst local schools’.
Through engaging with businesses and further education college partners, the school is developing personalised pathways for vocational courses and apprenticeships, which are greatly valued by students.
Students overwhelmingly say that they feel safe in school and that any bullying, name-calling or teasing is immediately dealt with.